240 - The Deep End
When someone is drowning, is that the best time to teach them how to swim? On today’s podcast, the guys talk about the unique position you’re in when you’re the ”go-to” person in your family. You’re the one that everyone calls when they’re in a bind or when they need money. How do you determine when you’re truly helping someone versus hurting them? How do you determine how much to give and how often to give? When are you helping versus enabling? The guys review and explain their process of helping those who are truly in need vs. letting others dig themselves out of holes they continue to dig for themselves.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [04:00 ] - Trey’s Comedy Corner
- [10:00 ] - Addicted to WiFi
- [15:00 ] - First Car
- [25:00 ] - Phone Stop Ringing
- [38:00 ] - Don’t Just Give Money
- [51:00 ] - Invest In People
- [1:23:00 ] - 75% Is Water
- Make Real Estate Real www.makerealestatereal.com
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Streamline your team’s communication, ideas, and projects with Notion. An all inclusive creativity platform for entrepreneurs and their teams. notion.com/success
- Get fresh pre-measured ingredients delivered to your door with Hello Fresh. Go to www.Hellofresh.com/80success and use the Promo Code “80SUCCESS”.
- Text ET at 313-251-1181 and follow us on IG @S2SPodcast