#241: Why Freelancers Need to Stop Believing These Paid Ad Myths ASAP
You are AMAZING at what you do as a creative. You create stunning designs, produce incredible music, or breathe life into visual media like photos or videos. Paid ads aren’t for you, right?
The truth is, paid ads can work for anyone, including freelancers.
This has been proven time and time again, in industry after industry… Paid ads are one of the quickest ways to multiply your income and bring in more clients.
The beauty of paid ads is that you have complete control over them.
It’s not like referrals, where you’re sitting around waiting for someone else to send you clients.
It’s not like cold outreach, where you feel like you’re spamming people.
It’s not like social media, where you’re relying on the algorithm gods to put your content in front of people.
By using paid ads, you can take matters into your own hands and steer your business in the direction you want.
If you’ve tried paid ads before and they “didn’t work,” don’t give up just yet.
In this episode, I debunk 6 paid ads myths that are holding you back from using this powerful lead-generation tool.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The pros of paid ads
- Why survivorship bias is bad for business
- How paid ads can boost your business with real leads
- Why it's your fault if a client hires someone else and has a bad experience
- "Paid ads don't work for me" - nah, you just didn't try
- The perks of Client Financed Acquisition
- Building a long-term snowball using paid ads
- Looking to other industries to learn how to use paid ads for your business
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/241