241 - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
"Expectation" is defined as a belief that someone will or should achieve something. Today's Podcast begins with ET admitting that he's had to lower expectations for people because, from his experience, people want the rewards without putting in the work. People will say they want things with their mouths, but their work ethic and efforts speak differently. After today's Podcast, take some time to evaluate your life's expectations and ask yourself if your expectations match your efforts.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [04:30 ] - Trey’s Comedy Corner
- [10:49 ] - Karl in Cali
- [18:42 ] - Tik Tok Night
- [26:17 ] - Strawberry or Grape
- [30:05 ] - Expectations
- [44:09 ] - Clinging
- [1:08:00 ] - Do Something Different
- Make Real Estate Real www.makerealestatereal.com
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Streamline your team’s communication, ideas, and projects with Notion. An all inclusive creativity platform for entrepreneurs and their teams. notion.com/success
- Get fresh pre-measured ingredients delivered to your door with Hello Fresh. Go to www.Hellofresh.com/80success and use the Promo Code “80SUCCESS”.
- Text ET at 313-251-1181 and follow us on IG @S2SPodcast