#242: How To Turn Your Website Into A Lead Generation Machine | With Delia Monk
Writing all of the different elements for your website is one of the most painful things... especially if you're trying to create a website that turns strangers into clients.
Unless you are a copywriter, typing out a persuasive sentence feels like:
“Overstating your achievements”
“Being another sleazy salesperson”
When these thoughts pop into our heads, it’s important to realize “persuasive” does not mean “sleazy.”
Converting the strangers on your website into paying clients is a massive step towards getting out of the feast-or-famine lifestyle, and you can do it without compromising any of your values.
Whether your website conversions are floundering, your about page is blank, or you just can’t get that client to respond with a testimonial, Delia Monk has answers for us!
As an expert in conversion-focused copy, she helps us turn all of our boring, vanilla website copy into personality-driven, radiant, and most importantly, high-converting websites.
Listen to my conversation with Delia to take the next step toward building your new 24/7 lead-generating machine!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why copywriting is incredibly important for your website's conversion rate
- Common copywriting mistakes on freelance websites
- Making yourself shine to stand out from your competition
- Turning testimonials into copy for your website
- Discovering why clients come to you
- Reasons to avoid stuffy, corporate copywriting
- How to resuscitate your about page
- Using stories to sell your services
- Staying current on copywriting trends
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/242