242 - Final Year Podiatry Students from QUT
Today, I am joined by four podiatry students from the Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane. The purpose of this episode was to better understand what they have learnt so far and how it feels to be heading into their final year of study and then finding employment.
My guests are Evelyn Liu, Caitlin Leslie, Bridget Hayward and Josh Taylor, who was my guest on Episode 185: Podiatry Trumps Accountancy.
These are the questions I asked:
- What interested you most about podiatry?
- How exciting is it, knowing you’ve only got one year to go?
- What part of podiatry are you enjoying the most?
- Which parts of the profession excite or concern you?
- What type of work are you looking for when you graduate?
- Will you stay in Brisbane?
- Have you considered working overseas?
- Do you wish there were areas of podiatry that you got to spend more time on at University?
Towards the end of the recording, I let them turn the table on me to ask a few questions.
If you have any questions about this episode, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a Podiatry Business Coach who thinks differently and has a proven track record of helping podiatrists in business? If you are, please email me and let's chat to see if we're a good fit.
By the way, I only work with podiatrists.
Are you SUBSCRIBED to my YouTube Channel, Tyson E Franklin - Podiatry Business Coach? YouTube is where I upload all the uncut videos from my podcasts and other short business tips.
12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot
Have you done the 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot?
It will change how you think about your podiatry business, and there is a 100% money-back guarantee if you do not feel it is worth your investment.
Podiatry Business Owners Club
Please visit my group, the Podiatry Business Owners Club, on Facebook if you want to connect with like-minded podiatrists who enjoy business.