#243: From Hourly to $10K: The Package Pricing Strategy That Will Revolutionize Your Freelance Business | With Brandi Mowles
The Freelancer's Guide to Escaping the Hourly Grind and Scaling to $10k Months with Package Pricing
From Hourly to $10K: The Package Pricing Strategy That Will Revolutionize Your Freelance Business
You’ve probably heard my rants on hourly vs. project-based pricing before…
Yet you're still charging by the hour or day.
I've heard all the excuses at this point"
- “Well yeah Brian, project pricing works for some people, but not me.”
- “What if I spend too much time and I lose money?”
- “What if my client wants all this extra random stuff done after we start the project?”
- “I do WAY too many things to bundle them into one project price!”
Well, Brandi Mowles, from the Serve Scale Soar Podcast, is here to show you that you can simplify your packages, without a bunch of added work... and the best part is that you can do it more profitably than hourly projects.
Brandi debunks the common myths, mistakes, and reservations freelancers have on switching from hourly to package pricing, and helps them hit the $10k per month mark without a team.
If you’re ready to get out of the day-to-day hourly grind, and truly soar in your business, listen in on my conversation with Brandi Mowles!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How to make your marriage last (hint: pick the right person)
- Why package pricing is advantageous if you set it up properly
- Avoiding the pitfalls of package pricing
- What "package hacking" does for your business
- How to set your pricing for packages
- Using "up to" language in your pricing
- What's the most important to you?
- Why package pricing should not be based on your time
- Raising your prices on existing clients
For full show notes, visit https://6figurecreative.com/243