245. Sara Chung: Hong Kong based Designer, Co-creator for Balancd (a health enhancing exercise program combining Shaolin basic training)
Meet Sara Chung, a Hong Kong-based user experienced designer, co-creator for Balancd, an app that “interprets traditional Kung Fu with a scientific view-point, and created a health-enhancing exercise program combining Shaolin basic training and Shaolin Baduanjin qigong. The focus is on mind and body balance as well as lower body strength. Included in the program are fit tests for you to monitor your own progress. If you follow the program diligently, we promise significant improvements in 8 weeks.”
BalancdTM will provide a 30-minute easy-to-follow program and practice with you regularly. We conduct fit tests to help monitor your progress. There is also a social platform to provide motivation and support.
Balancd aims to spread the benefits of ancient art of Tai Chi & Qigong, ultimately improving balance in the mind & body.
Learn more about Sarah Chung and Balancd:
- iOS APP: https://apps.apple.com/hk/app/balancd/id1436487426?l=en
- Android APP : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.balancdfitness.app
► CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Website: http://balancdfitness.com
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/balancdfitness
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/balancdfitness
⚡️LIVE EVENT 30TH MAY 3-4:15 pm, GMT+8, RSVP here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/online-qigong-101-find-your-inner-qi-tickets-104499480760
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/feisworld/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/feisworld/support