247. Michael Leckie: How to Transform Yourself and Your Company, For Good.
Michael Leckie is the founding partner of Silverback Partners LLC. For over 25 years, Michael has led transformations and cultural change from small to huge enterprises across a wide variety of industries. For the past 15 years he has focused on the emergence of the increased need for change demanded by our digital world
Learn more about Michael and his company Silverback Partners: https://www.silverbackpartners.net/
In this episode, Michael and I discussed how he transitioned from a highly paid and seemingly very stable career to starting his own consulting company in 2019; how he prepared himself and his family for the change. Specifically, he was open to sharing the conversation he shared with his wife and two kids.
Now inevitably hit with the pandemic, Michael's business is more successful than ever. He admitted making 1.5x the pay he had from not so long ago. He talks about what leaders need to do in a time of crisis, the questions they need to ask for change to take place. Last but not least, what everyone needs to know when "working on returning to work". Check out his new YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCofZXUpjyJies7QwKNkhiCQ/
Feisworld Media helps independent creators celebrate their creative and financial freedom.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/FeisworldMedia
- Podcast: https://anchor.fm/feisworld
- Documentary: https://www.feisworld.com/documentary
Check out Feisworld Podcast (live) recordings: https://www.facebook.com/feisworld
► CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Website: https://www.feisworld.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/feisworld
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/feisworld
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/feisworld
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/feisworld
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/feiwu
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/feisworld/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/feisworld/support