248 - Emergency Wedding
Accountability versus bullying. Two terms that most people don't use in the same sentence. Accountability is the obligation to explain, justify, and take responsibility for one's actions. Bullying is someone who intimidates or selfishly coerces people into doing things they don't want to do. Earlier this week, ET discovered that many people live a "bullied life," they've been coerced into, and they're confusing it for accountability. If you're not happy with your life and you find yourself saying yes when you want to say no, then you may be getting bullied. On today's podcast, the guys breakdown the following:
- When is it okay for someone to hold you accountable?
- When does accountability turn into bullying?
- How do you even know when someone is bullying you as an adult?
Grab your pen and pad; this is an episode all adults can relate to.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [05:00 ] - Lebron James
- [23:00 ] - Bullying
- [31:00 ] - It’s Dangerous
- [41:00 ] - Afraid To Be Wrong
- [51:27 ] - The Game
- [1:10:00 ] - You Can’t Dictate
The Secrets to Success:
- You’re afraid to say yes to yourself.
- If you don’t make a decision the bully will make a decision for you.
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- REBUILD Series: www.rebuildseries.com
- Study when it’s convenient for you and take your mobile classroom wherever you go. Earn a quality online degree at an accredited college and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience: www.Ashford.edu/success