248. Elaine Pofeldt: The Million-Dollar One-Person Business [2020 Interview and Updates]
Hello listeners, welcome to this week's episode (pre-released) for our guest Elaine Podfeldt.
Elaine Pofeldt writes about million-dollar, one-person businesses for Forbes online. Formerly, she was a senior editor at Fortune Small Business magazine where she was twice nominated for a National Magazine Award and ran the magazine's annual business plan competition. Her work has been published in Money, Inc., Good Housekeeping, Marie Claire; on Medium and CNBC online; and by the Economist Intelligence Unit. She earned her BA in English at Yale and is a mother of four.
Learn more about Eliane and her work at: http://elainepofeldt.com/
Check out her book "The Million-Dollar One-Person Business": https://amzn.to/2BZ82Wq
Check out Feisworld courses: https://www.feisworld.com/courses
Feisworld Media helps independent creators celebrate their creative and financial freedom.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/FeisworldMedia
- Podcast: https://anchor.fm/feisworld
- Documentary: https://www.feisworld.com/documentary
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/feisworld/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/feisworld/support