252: Chase Jarvis | Cultivating Your Creative Calling
Chase Jarvis (@chasejarvis) is an award-winning artist, entrepreneur, and one of the most influential photographers of the past decade. He is also an author, and his latest book, Creative Calling: Establish a Daily Practice, Infuse Your World with Meaning, and Succeed in Work + Life, is out this week.
What We Discuss with Chase Jarvis:
- Some of the most common barriers to creativity and our pursuit of creative outlets or careers and how to work past these barriers.
- Why creativity is a habit, not a skill, and what we can do to cultivate this creativity with practice.
- How even Chase has experienced creative slumps, and what he did to dig himself out of them.
- The DEAR framework for being able to understand what works in any situation -- by studying the masters who have come before you.
- The importance of community for sustained success in any endeavor.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/252
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!