254: Freestyle Friday | The App You Must Download ASAP
Travis Chappell reviews the Blinkist App, an app with thousands of book summaries that allows you to screen a book before you take the time to read it. Travis talks about how this book has saved him time and money and allowed him to read more meaningful books for him.
- Travis doesn’t recommend a lot of apps, but Blinkist App was recommended to him by a connection.
- Blinkist is an app that does book summaries and there are thousands on the platform.
- You can read or listen to a book summary on Blinkist.
- You don’t have to waste your time or your Audible credits when you vet books on Blinkist.
- Start with Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferazzi, Give and Take by Adam Grant, Friend of a Friend by David Burkus.
- Blinkist allows you to get a glimpse of what a book is about before committing.
- Waste less time and money on books that aren’t impactful for you.
- Some of Travis’ connections are featured in the Blinkist App along with many other networking titles.
- “It’s hard to know whether a book will be super impactful for you unless you’ve read a good amount of it, Blinkist helps with that.” -Travis
- “I’ve listened to 15 or 20 books since downloading Blinkist.” -Travis
- “If listening to audio is important for you, I highly recommend Blinkist.” -Travis
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Join the Build Your Network University Facebook group here byn.university.
- Get your free mastermind course from Travis here: Freemmcourse.com/enroll
- Enroll in the presale of the Explode Your Network training: TravisChappell.com/Explode
- Sign up for a VIP Day with Travis: TravisChappell.com/Coaching
- Get the Blinkist App www.blinkist.comhttps://www.blinkist.com/
- Book Reccommendation: Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- Book Reccommendation: Give and Take by Adam Grant
- Book Reccommendation: Friend of a Friend by David Burkus