254: Is Exposing a Cheater the Right Thing to Do? | Feedback Friday
You recently discovered evidence that your friend of 12 years has a significant other who's nothing but a no-good two-timer. Is it your place to call this out? Is exposing a cheater the right thing to do even if it may ruin your friendship? We'll dig into this and more right here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/254.
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Interested in doing some prison time with Jordan next February? It's filling up fast; reach out to email@example.com for details!
- You recently uncovered dirt on your friend's significant other as a faithless, two-timing snake. Is exposing this cheater the right thing to do?
- Recently reconnecting with an old friend, you were shocked to discover they've been diagnosed with a potentially fatal condition. While you're not super close, you want to be of comfort without being awkward. What should you do?
- New to your field, you'll be attending a networking event with other young professionals and industry veterans soon. What can you do to stand out and be remembered in a good way?
- You recently angered a friend by unknowingly poking fun at him for being single, but you're so embarrassed and upset with yourself for hurting him that you don't have the courage to apologize bravely and sincerely. How can you make things right?
- Someone you once considered close has in recent years become cold and judgmental, though you can't point to any event that would constitute a falling out. Others in your circle have noticed, so you're pretty sure it's not just you. What can you do to get to the bottom of this?
- What's the best way to cope with the psychological toll of starting and running your own business? (Thanks to Brian Clark from Copyblogger for fielding this one!)
- You consider yourself pretty genuine, so should you even be attempting to network with people you don't like just because they're decent connections within your industry?
- A friend has become annoyingly needy and narcissistic since breaking off an engagement. How can you break it to them that their behavior has become unacceptable without being heartless?
- Life Pro Tip: When you're moving, pack a “first day” box with everything you think you'll need right after you arrive. It's annoying to dig through all your boxes for things like modems and hair dryers when you're tired from your move.
- Recommendation of the Week: <a...