258 - Bruce Banner
“The more rational your thinking, the more rational your decisions. The more rational your decisions, the probability of the outcomes being great are significantly higher than when you are in an emotional state.”
This one is deep ya’ll. In today’s episode, the guys are discussing the problem of making decisions based on feelings rather than on what is real, factual, and rational. Most of us are more susceptible to mental and emotional stress, than we were even a year ago, due to the stressors of 2020 and the pandemic. But that’s not an excuse for making poor decisions.
Listen carefully, take some notes, do some self-reflection, and commit to make positive changes where necessary in your life to ensure that you are making decisions rationally. Your life and legacy depend on it.
The Secret to Success Topics
- [04:40 ] - Crazy Faith
- [07:54 ] - Parenting is real
- [12:33 ] - Before You Do Me Wrong
- [40:00 ] - I’m Sorry
- [36:20 ] - Rational Thinking
- [48:00 ] - Identifying Triggers
- ResourceMe is your personal toolbox of the backend resources you need to not just get started with building and creating your business, but also protecting your company and its assets. Currently servicing clients with consultation and filing services for entity creations (LLCs, nonprofits, and Scorps), copyrights, and trademarks. Visit www.resourcemellc.com and use the code: ResourceMeNOW for a 20% discount on all services. Move forward...We've got you covered.
- Get fresh pre-measured ingredients delivered to your door with Hello Fresh. Go to www.Hellofresh.com/80success and use the Promo Code “80SUCCESS” to get $80 OFF and FREE shipping.
- Organifi is giving our listeners up to 20% off of their order! Just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime, anywhere while on the go.