259: Who or What Part 5 with Dean Graziosi, Kerri Kasem, and Chris Harder
In Part 5 of the Who or What Series Dean Graziosi, author of Millionaire Success Habits, Chris Harder, founder and co-host of the hit podcast For The Love of Money, and Kerri Kasem radio personality, TV Host, activist, and speaker walk through whether they believe who you know or what you know is more important, and why.
- Dean Graziosi
- You need to put out into the world good intention expecting nothing in return.
- If you want to learn how to network, learn the art of reciprocity.
- Deans story of providing value to Ariana Huffington, Tony Robbins, and Richard Branson.
- The who won’t come unless you know the what.
- Kerri Kasem
- How Kerri became a UFC ring girl and got to work with Dana White.
- Why Kerri believes that people give up so quickly.
- The difference between getting a “no” from someone you respect vs. the average guy.
- People take it too seriously when someone says no to them.
- What you know you can share with others and help them.
- Who you know is great, but what you know is who you are and what you’re affecting.
- Chris Harder
- If you have a heart of service you’ll never want for anything.
- Chris tells a story about when a connection led to a moment of success.
- People neglect to network because it’s outside of their comfort zone.
- Confidence is not something you’re born with, it’s something you develop.
3 Key Points:
- You need to change your thought process to be “how can I give” instead of “what can I get.”
- You have to find creative ways to get around hurdles, a “no” is just a life game.
- Being an introvert is not a barrier to good networking.
- “If you want to learn how to network, learn the art of reciprocity.” -Dean Graziosi
- “I don’t consider people’s no’s, that just means I need to get creative.” -Kerri Kasem
- “You have to know the right people and be of great service to those people.” -Chris Harder
- “Ask yourself what you’re afraid of, then ask yourself why.” -Chris Harder
- Visit Travis’ website at https://www.travischappell.com
- Get your free mastermind course from Travis here: Freemmcourse.com/enroll
- Enroll in Travis’ VIP day experience.
- Download Meet Your Hero at travischappell.com/hero
- Explode Your Network at travischappell.com/explode
- Use the code Travis50 to get your Care/of a subscription box for 50% off at takecareof.com