259 - Value Meal
“Every bite of food that I was talking, was having an effect on my genetic expression.”
Those are the words of today’s guest. We have all heard the expression, you are what you eat. It’s not just a cliche’. It’s a genetic fact. In today’s episode, Shawn Stevenson, author and host of the #1 health podcast, The Model Health Show, shares his journey to discovering the truth about healthy living.
This dialogue is extremely relevant and necessary right now for every individual. It's time to make a fundamental shift on how we see food, so that we can make ourselves healthier and consequently, our communities healthier. Take notes, have an open mind, and consider making a few changes in your lifestyle today. Your future depends on it.
The Secret to Success Topics
- [04:40 ] - Old Folk Business
- [19:10 ] - Fundamental Shift
- [32:28 ] - Food Deserts
- [42:00 ] - All About Nutrients
- [59:35 ] - Change Your Mindset
- [1:01:30 ] - Increase Your Metabolism
- ResourceMe is your personal toolbox of backend resources you need to not just get started with building and creating your business but also protecting your company and its assets. Currently servicing clients with consultation and filing services for entity creations (LLCs, nonprofits, and Scorps), copyrights, and trademarks. Visit www.resourcemellc.com and use the code: ResourceMeNOW for a 20% discount on all services. Move forward...we've got you covered.
- Organifi is giving our listeners up to 20% off of their order! Just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime, anywhere while on the go.