260 - The Missing Peace
This week, in the spirit of the Holiday Season, the guys are joined by nationally syndicated radio personality, activist, actor, & musician, Willie Moore Jr., who engages in a candid and moving dialogue about his life’s journey including being adopted at the age of three months, his journey as an R&B/Hip-Hop artist, rejection from his biological mother, hitting rock bottom financially, and ultimately his rise to the success that he experiences today.
Willie Moore Jr. uses his platforms to bring awareness to the 424,000 children currently in foster care, and the 121,000 of those in foster care who are available for adoption. He has recently produced the movie, The Missing Peace, a docu-film where he realizes that the rejection, hurt and the betrayal that he experienced from his biological family, was all a misunderstanding. Instead, Willie discovers "The Missing Peace" which was his biological family.
Also, listen to the end for a special gift (song) from the guys!
The Secret to Success Topics
- [04:12 ] - Trey’s Comedy Corner
- [10:25 ] - Holiday Happenings
- [21:00 ] - The Missing Peace
- [22:55 ] - Willie’s Adoption Story
- [35:40 ] - Cool to be Positive
- [40:00 ] - Separate to Level Up
- [45:20 ] - Pride vs. Humility
- [1:16:40 ] - Grown Man Gifts
- Organifi is giving our listeners up to 20% off of their order! Just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime, anywhere while on the go.