264: Mike Rowe | The Way I Heard It
Mike Rowe (@mikeroweworks) is a host and narrator known for his work on Dirty Jobs, Somebody’s Gotta Do It, The Way I Heard It Podcast, and Returning the Favor. He is also now an author, and his first book, The Way I Heard It, is out now.
What We Discuss with Mike Rowe:
- The kind of cognitive dissonance Mike believes our country needs right now, and the tropes we could afford to grasp more loosely.
- How the prevailing desire among correction culture commandos to prove others wrong on the Internet stifles our ability to exchange ideas freely.
- Why Mike eschews second takes in favor of presenting his audience with the authentic moments they trust him to share.
- How Mike’s thrifty (and crafty) parents suckered him into feeling sorry for rich people when he was growing up.
- Why we shouldn’t view a blue collar career pursuit as a cautionary tale in comparison to the lifelong debt likely incurred by chasing a four-year degree these days.
- And much more…
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/264
Hover knows that every great idea deserves a great website domain name, so it provides you with this clean and simple service with human support and no upsells! Go to hover.com/jordan to get 10 percent off your first purchase!
Better Help offers affordable, online counseling at your convenience. If you’re coping with depression, stress, anxiety, addiction, or any number of issues, you’re not alone. Talk with a licensed professional therapist for 10 percent off your first month at betterhelp.com/jordan!
Brooklinen spoils you with the comfort of luxury sheets, towels, bedding, and more without the luxury markup. Get 10 percent off and free shipping when you use promo code JORDAN at Brooklinen.com!