269: Freestyle Friday | Dyasty Highlight with Glen Shelton
Glen Shelton is a Build Your Network University Instructor, lead generation expert, and owner of Lead Heroes with an entire team in the Philippines. Travis and Glen talk about how they met and Glen’s background. Glen talks about anything business development in Build Your Network University.
- How Glen started as an insurance agent and has become a lead generation expert.
- How Travis and Glen initially got connected - they had a shared background of door-to-door sales.
- Glen has been working on a review article for insurance organizations that will help figure out who is the best fit to contract with.
- Glen teaches at BYN.university every Wednesday at 1pm Pacific time.
- Why Glen chooses to come in and spend his time teaching people in BYNU for free.
- IN the last few live trainings Glen talked about his hiring process, cold door knocking, cold calling, and mistakes.
- Glen’s biggest piece of advice on business development.
3 Key Points:
- Providing value to others will always stimulate your bottom line in the long run.
- Part of the learning process is also teaching.
- Always have a contract in business development.
- “If i didn’t have the foundation I have from door to door sales, I wouldn’t have been able to take advantage of opportunities like I have.” -Travis
- “If we can help insurance agents out, we know it’s going to put money back into our bottom line at Lead Heroes.” -Glen
- “As an entrepreneur you’re always trying to learn something new, and part of that is teaching.” -Glen
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Get your free mastermind course from Travis here: Freemmcourse.com/enroll
- Enroll in Travis’ VIP day experience.
- Download Meet Your Hero at travischappell.com/hero
- Explode Your Network at travischappell.com/explode
- Check out Build Your Network University
For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy