275: Freestyle Friday | You MUST Create Content
You should be creating and releasing some sort of content no matter what business you’re in. In this Freestyle Friday episode of Build Your Network, the only business networking podcast on iTunes, your host Travis Chappel talks about how
The #1 reason you should be creating content-
- To build your network.
- Often people will say no to a quick phone call, but yes to being a part of your content.
The #2 reason to create content-
- You don’t have to be the best in the marketplace to see growth.
The #3 reason to create content-
- Accountability to a constant process and to learning new things.
Common misconception #1-
- You should wait until you’ve built your knowledge and become the expert.
Just get started.
- There is going to be a learning curve and it will be a difficult process.
- The sooner you get started, the sooner you’ll get better.
3 Key Points:
- Creating content provides an outlet for experts to spread their information and get exposure while helping you out.
- Having influence helps establish trust and creates a strong network.
- You don’t have to wait until you’re the expert to create content.
- “I was blown away when people didn’t want to have a five-minute call with me but would come on my podcast and share value there.
- “Trust comes from creating content.”
- “I feel that I owe you the best quality content I can produce, so I have to improve myself.”
- Visit Travis’ website at https://www.travischappell.com
- Learn how Travis books his guests on the show download Meet Your Hero for free at travischappell.com/hero
- Get your free mastermind course from Travis here: Freemmcourse.com/enroll
- Explode Your Network at travischappell.com/explode
- Download the Himalaya app free in iTunes and Google Play