28: Immigration and kidnapping the Bible
Last week Jeff Sessions used the Bible to justify kidnapping children, separating families, and continuing one of the cruelest immigration policies in US history. We're sickened, so we put out an impromptu episode calling BS on that. Our theology matters because it can lead to death or life. Which will you choose?
Want to help support this work?
- If you'd like to donate, you can do that here. (Even just $1/month helps a TON!)
- Get occasional email updates here!
- Leave a review on iTunes.
- Share an episode with a friend. :)
Music: Cale Haugen
- The White House Bible Study group by Andrew L. Seidel
- Capitol Ministries
- What the Bible says about our illegal immigration problem by Capitol Ministries
- Clergy, laity file complaint against Sessions by Sam Hodges (United Methodist Church)
- When I Found Out Dylann Roof Was Raised in My Church by Rozella H. White