28: Immigration and kidnapping the Bible
Last week Jeff Sessions used the Bible to justify kidnapping children, separating families, and continuing one of the cruelest immigration policies in US history. We're sickened, so we put out an impromptu episode calling BS on that. Our theology matters because it can lead to death or life. Which will you choose?
Want to help support this work?
- If you'd like to donate, you can do that here. (Even just $1/month helps a TON!)
- Get occasional email updates here!
- Leave a review on iTunes.
- Share an episode with a friend. :)
Music: Cale Haugen
- The White House Bible Study group by Andrew L. Seidel
- Capitol Ministries
- What the Bible says about our illegal immigration problem by Capitol Ministries
- Clergy, laity file complaint against Sessions by Sam Hodges (United Methodist Church)
- When I Found Out Dylann Roof Was Raised in My Church by Rozella H. White
61: Bodies for Both Worlds (Heaven Part 3)
60: Heaven as a Revolution (Heaven Part 2)
59: I'll fly away, old glory (Heaven Part 1)
58: Who the hell knows (Hell Part 3)
57: To hell with hell (Hell Part 2)
56: Scared to Death (Hell Part 1)
55: Wade Mullen - Church abuse and cover-up
54: Brandi Miller - Farewell white theology
53: So... marry the Bible? (Questions Part 3)
52: So… divine healing. (Questions Part 2)
51: So… evangelism. (Questions Part 1)
50: 1 year in
49: Making Hezekiah Great Again (How The Bible Works)
48: Old Testament jerks (How The Bible Works)
47: Tim Mackie - A conversation starter (Part 2)
46: Tim Mackie - Riddles in the Bible (Part 1)
45: Why Seams & Stitching Matter (How The Bible Works)
44: Scrolls & Seams (How The Bible Works)
43: Literary Layers & Ananias and Sapphira (How The Bible Works)
42: Copy, Paste & Psalm 108 (How The Bible Works)