#28 Life Lessons from an Olympian with Michelle Griffith Robinson OLY
In today’s episode, I’m joined by Michelle Griffith Robinson, an Olympian, life coach, mentor, and personal trainer for 21 years. We chat about her Olympic career, what it was like to be a triple jumper, and what she’s learned as a professional athlete and how she’s applied those lessons to her life today.
We also discuss what it takes to become successful, as an athlete or anything else, and what happens behind the scenes to achieve that success. Michelle shares about the sacrifices she made, what her lifestyle looked like, how she stayed motivated, and why overcoming her limiting beliefs were the keys to success in her career and life.
Tune in to learn more about the life and career of the Olympian and life coach Michelle Griffith Robinson!
Some Questions I Ask:
- How do you walk into a room of strangers and get them to open up? (5:36 )
- What is the training for an Olympian like? (13:33 )
- Are some people naturally made for success? (21:22 )
- What skills as a professional athlete have you applied to your life now? (40:29 )
- What’s next for you? (47:34 )
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Who is Michelle Griffith Robinson? (2:11 )
- The reality of what it’s like to become an Olympian. (12:44 )
- How Michelle stays motivated. (24:22 )
- How to overcome your limiting beliefs and find your strengths. (34:51 )
- Why support systems are essential for success in your career and life. (40:51 )
Connect with Michelle Griffith Robinson:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.