281: Freestyle Friday | How To Build Self Confidence
On this episode of Freestyle Friday learn the #1 way to build your self-confidence. Learn the three simple ways to build a stronger relationship with yourself and create a foundation for great relationships with others.
- The #1 way to build self-confidence is to have an impeccable relationship with yourself.
- How to have an impeccable relationship with yourself:
- Do what you say you’re going to do.
- Take your word more seriously.
- Be consistent.
- If you stay consistent in something long enough, you’re going to trust yourself to get better at it.
- If you do the three things above you will begin to see your self-confidence grow exponentially.
3 Key Points:
- First, you need to become trustworthy by doing what you say you’ll do, then take your word more seriously.
- If you don’t follow through with people you become someone who doesn’t keep their word in your mind and the mind of others.
- Consistency allows you to know that you are committed to continually improving.
- “In all my years doing door-to-door sales, I’ve learned the #1 way to build your self-confidence.”
- “Nobody knows you better than you.”
- “If you can’t trust yourself, how can you have an impeccable relationship with yourself?”
- Visit Travis’ website at https://www.travischappell.com
- Learn how Travis books his guests on the show download Meet Your Hero for free at travischappell.com/hero
- Download the Himalaya app free in iTunes and Google Play