29: Perils of Self-Hosting
We speak to Kevin and Patricia from Traefik, discuss Alex's recent ZFS snafu and we wonder if the new Chromecasts can match up to the Nvidia Shield.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/ssh
- CloudFree.shop: CloudFree Smart Plug – Runs Tasmota for $9. Use code SELFHOSTED and support the show. Promo Code: SELFHOSTED
- A Cloud Guru: Looking to make a high-paying career move into the cloud? Get going: acloudguru.com
- Diun — Diun provides automatically updated Docker images within Docker Hub. It is possible to always use the latest stable tag or to use another service that handles updating Docker images.
- Houston, we have Plugins! Traefik 2.3 Announcement — Traefik now supports the ability to add custom middleware functionality to your environment easily.
- Introducing Traefik Pilot 1.0 — Traefik Pilot provides visibility into cloud-native architectures
- Traefik Labs: Makes Networking Boring
- Traefik Labs on Twitter
- Traefik Ambassador Program — The Traefik Ambassador program is built to support and reward contributors of code, content, and community building.
- Traefik Plugin Hackaethon 2020 — Join the team of engineers who maintain Traefik and the Traefik Ambassadors for a week of virtual hacking and collaboration on the open-source projects Traefik and Traefik Mesh.
- Traefik Hello World by Jake Howard — Here’s a complete getting stated guide for Traefik, to complement and extend my previous Traefik basics post. It’s intentionally verbose, to explain some of the magic going on.
- Google Chromecast (2020) review — The new Google TV software makes it easy to find something to watch
- Halcyon - Home Assistant Linux Companion
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store