295: Topic | Entrepreneurship with Brendan Kane, Jill Stanton, and Bedros Keuilian
Brendan Kane author of One Million Followers, Jill Stanton from Screw the Nine to Five, and Bedros Keuilian founder of Fit Body Bootcamp and author of Man Up talk to your host Travis Chappell about the entrepreneurial journey. Learn how your environment can affect your success, how to spot a fake online entrepreneur, and how your response to failure can determine your resiliency.
- Brendan Kane
- Brendan had the entrepreneurial spirit from an early age.
- He learned about business by starting his own internet companies.
- You can be born with an entrepreneurial spirit, but your environment can be a big contributor as well.
- A key aspect of being an entrepreneur is whether you are okay with failure.
- Jill Stanton
- Jill is teaching people to get started in entrepreneurship.
- How to make a smooth transition from your job to your business.
- You have to watch out for fake online entrepreneurs.
- Bedros Keuilian
- You need humor, resourcefulness, and resiliency.
- Bedros’ family helped form his attitude and kept him positive.
- How Bedros used “the immigrant edge” to be more resilient.
3 Key Points:
- Entrepreneurship can be innate, but your environment can play a big role in your success.
- It’s okay to transition slowly into entrepreneurship - build your business first.
- No matter the hardships you’re enduring, keep your humor about you.
- “The best way to learn about business is by starting your own.” -Brendan
- “The best thing you can ask someone you’re thinking of hiring is ‘what results have you gotten.’” -Jill
- “When the economy crashed, that’s when I created Fit Body Bootcamp.” -Bedros
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Learn more about mentorships and masterminds for FREE at freemmcourse.com/enroll
- Connect with anyone you want to connect with at travischappell.com/masterclass
- Connect with people who are difficult to reach with Meet Your Hero at travischappell.com/hero
- Download the Himalaya App in the App Store or Google Play
- Get sustainable, stylish women’s shoes from Rothys at rothys.com/travis