296: Freestyle Friday | This One Time in Costa Rica...
Are you experiencing life? In this episode of Freestyle Friday with your host Travis Chappell tells the story of one of his Costa Rica adventures and talks about why your attitude is what makes a situation good or bad.
- Travis was in Costa Rica with some friends on a 6-7 country tour.
- Travis and his group went off-roading to find a giant waterfall and encountered a lot of problems.
- Their car got stuck on the side of a big hill because it didn’t actually have 4WD like it was supposed it.
- They were eventually pulled out of the situation to their surprise.
- Although this wasn’t the ideal situation none of them actually got upset.
- Your attitude determines how you perceive a situation.
- The way you perceive a situation is what makes it good or bad.
- “It’s okay if some things don’t work according to plan as long as you keep the right attitude about it.” -Travis
- “Most of the time things are going to turn out okay.” -Travis
- Visit Travis’ website at https://www.travischappell.com
- Visit TravisChappell.com/YouTube and subscribe.
- Download the Himalaya app free in iTunes and Google Play
- Learn how to grow your network on your terms FREE at travischappell.com/explode
- Connect with people you respect and admire at travischappell.com/here
For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy