3 Daily Practices of Successful People & 2 Ways to Improve Your Relationship with Money
Today, I am bringing something new to the table. With my good friend, Lewis Howes of The School of Greatness podcast, we’ve decided to join our heads together to talk about conversations that are uncomfortable, pressing on taboo topics, a bit thought provoking, and sometimes awkward to discuss openly. This is a space where we try to answer questions many of us may have thought of but didn’t have the opportunity to freely seek for answers.
So, welcome to the first episode of the Awkward Therapy Conversations. Lewis and I address the doubts surrounding our spirituality and becoming successful. Can we aspire to be wealthy and be spiritual at the same time? Do we have to give up success and wealth to deepen our spiritual intention? Let’s try to evaluate our relationship with money, how to stay humble throughout this journey, why success built on purpose is more fulfilling than just accumulating wealth.
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:04:21 Can you aspire to be wealthy and be spiritual at the same time?
- 00:06:15 Should we admire people who are wealthy?
- 00:10:20 Influential people with deep spiritual intention
- 00:20:19 How have you stayed humble in success?
- 00:31:55 Purpose is the only thing that keeps giving to you
- 00:39:00 Stories of success
- 00:43:46 What is your daily spiritual practice?
- 00:47:28 The biggest thing we struggle with
- 00:53:41 Money comes to you when you’re ready for it
- 00:58:05 Let’s evaluate our relationship with money
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty