3 Easy Changes To Our Diet That Will Help Save The Planet - John Robbins
“We have a great responsibility to restore what we've destroyed and to clean up what we've polluted.”
Having a healthy diet and eating healthy is the concern of many of us these days more since the pandemic has started. However, eating healthy is not only about cutting fast food from our lives. There is so much more to it, and with a little bit more knowledge, we can even help protect our planet. In this live call, Vishen Lakhiani and humanitarian John Robbins talk about The Food Revolution and how your diet can help save your life and the world. Tune in for a thought-provoking episode. For more information on The Food Revolution, happening online from April 24-May 2, head to go.mindvalley.com/foodsummit. It’s completely free!
Listen out for:
- How John walked away from Baskin-Robbins.
- Guide to eating in a humane way.
- John’s most transformative book.
- 3 things we could change about our life to help the planet.
- The most effective way to reduce your carbon footprint.
- John’s view on synthetic meat.
- A day in John’s healthy life.
- 3 documentaries that can transform the idea of food nutrition.
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
- Register in online food revolution summit here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/foodsummit