3 Shifts and a Big Mistake – Business Lessons from Our First 100 Episodes!
Episode #100. To celebrate the 100th episode of the Go-to Gal podcast, I’m reflecting on the big shifts and big mistakes that have made a difference in the last year. You’ll hear what’s moved the big dominoes in my business, my personal brand and the Go-to Gal brand so you can do the same for yourself! Tune in now to find out what’s changed, what’s worked and what’s worth sharing.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What to consider when you’re going through a rebranding and how to get through the overthink
- How to gain clarity on that next big step to move your business forward
- The next thing you should be thinking about once you’ve created valuable content
- Where your ego may be getting in your way and how to flip your mindset around unconscious struggles
- The big mistake I made that you might be dealing with too!
<figure class="wp-block-image size-large"></figure>
“Showing up and doing that thing is what’s going to give you clarity on your next step.”
“Our ego may prevent us from doing things that might seem a bit beneath us once we’re at a certain point in our business.”
“Give yourself permission to not always be the expert and open yourself to new ideas.”
The post 3 Shifts and a Big Mistake – Business Lessons from Our First 100 Episodes! appeared first on Jaclyn Mellone || Go-To Gal Podcast.