3 Things You Need to Know Before You Give Up
Have you ever set out to do something you knew you were supposed to do, only to find it wasn’t as easy as you thought it would be? Perhaps you think you’re not good enough, or that there’s no room for you because there’s someone else already doing what you feel led to do.
If you feel like your opportunities are shrinking, or if you’ve gotten a “sign” that you should quit because you’ve messed up too much for God to use you — this episode is for you. Glynnis Whitwer, Proverbs 31 Ministries' Executive Director of Communications, gives a message on the three things you need to know before you give up on your calling.
You will discover…
- God isn’t in the business of dividing opportunities; He’s in the business of multiplying them.
- “Success” in God’s Kingdom is based on obedience, and “failure” is quitting before God tells you to quit.
- Your pain will be your biggest platform because it’s the place where you experienced God’s greatest power.
To read the transcript for this episode click here.
- Take the next step in your calling to write by becoming a member of our COMPEL Writer's Training program. Click here to learn more!
- If you feel called to speak, write or lead, but don’t know where to start, find out more about our She Speaks Conference. Registration isn’t open yet, so sign up for the interest list to be notified as soon as registration opens in 2019!