3 Things to Consider Before Making that Decision
Today is a very special day on The Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast because … (drum roll please) we’re celebrating our first birthday!
Over the past year, we’ve released 31 episodes — how fitting for Proverbs 31, right? But there’s more to celebrate than just the number of episodes we released. With every episode, we reached hearts and homes around the globe (literally!) with biblical truth for any girl in any season. We’re so thankful for the way the Lord has used this podcast above and beyond what we could have imagined!
So to help us celebrate, we invited Proverbs 31 Ministries' President, Lysa TerKeurst, to the show because there’s just no one who can share God’s Word quite like Lysa. In today’s episode of the podcast, you’ll hear a teaching called “3 Things to Consider Before Making that Decision.” We’re so thankful for Lysa’s wisdom and expertise on decision-making.
In this episode, Lysa will teach you:
- The “daily-ness” of decisions can make them seem small, but over time, even small decisions add up and make an impact.
- When you look at the big picture of where you are and where you want to be, the path can seem complicated and scary! But the way you get there is one day at a time, through choosing wisely every day.
- Wisdom is earned through the combination of gaining knowledge, access to the Holy Spirit and living out what you know to be true.
- If the Lord has used The Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast to help you in your walk with Him, please share it with us! Simply visit us on iTunes and leave a review. Leaving a review helps others discover the podcast, so thank you for helping us!
- Are you subscribed to The Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast? Never miss an episode! We’ve made it easy for you because we’re available on iTunes and Spotify.
- Be sure to grab a copy of Lysa TerKeurst’s book, The Best Yes, and learn how to start making wiser decisions today.
Click here to download the transcript for this episode.