3 questions every freelancer should be able to answer. EP #168 - Den Lennie
Today, Den talks about strategic goals, revenue goals, and financial goals, and... how to efficiently and effectively track and measure your business's key metrics so you can save more time and make more dime.
Good stuff, indeed.
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll hear:
- When working online, do you find yourself getting about as distracted as a baby at a topless bar? (Many creatives do. Here are some battle-tested and proven ways to keep yourself more focused, thus becoming more efficient and productive. Starts at 1:20 )
- 3 questions every freelancer should be able to answer as easily as "What's your name?" (If you sputter and stammer at these 3 simple (but critical) business questions, then that might explain why you get a little distracted or why your business is not taking off the way you know it could. Listen up at 2:30 to see if you can answer these 3 critical business questions.)
- A surprisingly simple (and very accurate) reason why most small business owners don't hit their financial goals. (This probably explains why their sales and marketing are not dialed in also. - 4:30 )
- What an "app audit" is, and how it can save you cash, time, and... boost your focus. - 6:00
- FACT: the speed of wireless communications is multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit, and with that comes an overabundance of apps, gadgets, and technology. (Is there any way to slow this down? Nope. But you can still stay calm and avoid the overwhelm by applying "minimalism" to technology. Hear Den talk about this at 8:00 )
- A marketing "fallacy" that makes the average business owner's marketing dam near useless. - 9:40
- A hypercritical piece to the marketing puzzle most video business owners always seem to ignore. - 10:20
- How adding value creates freedom. - 11:00
- A "no muss, no fuss" way to kill off overwhelm. Starts at 13:00
- The hidden benefits of tracking and measuring your business's metrics. - 15:00
- A neat little app that can help you get your time back. (If you feel like there's never enough time in the day to get things done, then you'll love this app. - 16:20 )
Support the show (https://www.denlennie.com/free-training)