3. Train Your Brain to Unleash Your Full Athletic Potential with Flurin Dermon
"The cheapest and best drug on the world is movement, for sure." - Flurin Dermon
Imagine you could increase your performance by 20% at the push of a button. Not through more intensive and strenuous training, but by training your brain. With Neuro Athletic Training this is possible. It allows you to bring out the reserves that are inside you and by balancing your two halves of the brain and your body, pain can be eliminated and injuries prevented.
In this episode, Flurin Dermon talks about his journey in health and sports. He talks about his career and his work with the Liechtenstein Olympic Committee and explains how he developed into his current job as a Neuro Athletic Trainer. He delves deeply into the subject and explains what exactly is behind it and how he works with athletes to draw out their reserves and turn them into long-term successful and injury-free athletes.
Personally, I found the conversation extremely interesting and after recording it, Flurin was able to show me a few exercises I can do to control the pain in my right knee. After a few minutes and two exercises I could already feel the changes. This makes me curious to learn more about Neuro Athletic Training and also to go into a coaching with Flurin.
The topic seems to be very complex at first sight. Of course the brain and the central nervous system is highly complex. However, Neuro Athletic Training focuses on very simple drills in the form of an eye exercise, for example. If you want to find out more and go deeper into the subject, you will find some resources and how you can connect with Flurin in the show notes below.
- Neuroathletik Website: http://neuroathletik.li/
- Neuroathletik Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neuroathletik.li/
- Flurin's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fludermon/
More about Neuro Athletic Training:
- (German) Introduction to Z-Health: http://neuroathletik.li/woher-kommt-das-neuroathletik-training/
- (German) Introduction to Neuroathletic Training http://neuroathletik.li/training-2/
- Z-Health Website: https://zhealtheducation.com/
- Z-Health YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbs_-vhqHidEkdCyJxdooBA
- Z-Health Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zhealth_performance/
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/niklasfrick)