300+ Episodes Recorded – Steps to Improve Your Life – Vaughn Kohler
So excited about this conversation with Vaughn Kohler. We discuss how to overcome struggles in life, how to be successful, and how to keep fighting. I hope that this interview shares a lot of tactical ways that you can heal and be successful in this world. Vaughn and Andy Frisella were instrumental while I was writing Carnivore Cure and I hope that this conversation brings you further hope and healing.
Vaughn Kohler is a writer, speaker, and consultant who currently lives in Manhattan Kansas. From 2015-2019, he served as co-host for The MFCEO Project, one of the top-rated business and success podcasts in the world.
Vaughn is the author of Sacred Drive, Biblical Principles for Pursuing Your God-Given Potential, and runs a group program called Empowered Fellowship.
He also co-wrote a Children’s books series called Otis and Charley, helping children learn values, mindset, and grit at a very young age.
We discuss the following:
- About Vaughn Kohler
- Thoughts on co-hosting the MFCEO podcast
- 3 keys to be successful
- Thoughts on #75Hard and how to keep going
- How to overcome struggles in life
- Tips for people who are struggling
- Common traits with people who are struggling
- The dichotomy between making money and helping people
- Bad ambition vs holy ambition
- Story about his grandfather and God’s grace
- Empowered Fellowship
- Otis and Charley book series
- Life tips to people
- Where to find Vaughn Kohler
- Website: https://vaughnkohler.com/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/vaughnkohler/
- Empowered Fellowship Instagram: www.instagram.com/empoweredfellowshipusa/
- Sacred Drive book: https://amzn.to/3KxOUNw
- Otis and Charley book series: https://amzn.to/3KwX08R
- Empowered Fellowship Community: https://joinempoweredfellowship.com/
- Faith-Based Coaching: https://vaughnkohlercoaching.com/
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, Carnivore Cure
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Use code NWJ at carnivorebar.com to get 10% off your order.