309: Giant Bags of Stuff in the Car
This week, we talk a little about the upcoming relaunch of Ektachrome and wonder whether Kodak will be able to make a boutique film commercially successful. Also, some insight into exhibiting your work from three successful curators, courtesy of the British Journal of Photography. Plus some terrific questions from YOU, the listeners, that we do our best to answer. Miranda Penn Turin is our Photographer of the Week.
Links for this episode:
- Update from our film factory on Kodak Ektachrome Film – The Kodakery – Podcast – Podtail
- Mad Men - The Carousel (Higher Quality) - YouTube
- Wista 45 4x5 Wood Large Format Field Camera #14281E5 | eBay
- Rui Morais De Sousa- Gandolfi Variant + Gandolfi Precision… | Flickr
- Exhibiting your work: A curator’s perspective – British Journal of Photography
- Totals App - Creating Stylish Invoices and More...
- Miranda Penn Turin - Home
- Miranda Penn Turin (@mirandapennturin) • Instagram photos and videos
- Sorbet magazine - Behind the Lens with Miranda Penn Turin - YouTube