31. Effortlessly Enjoy Curated Natural Wines That Are Biodynamic, Organic, Lab-tested for Purity
Did you know that there are 76 FDA-approved additives that US wine-makers can use? While some of these are natural, some are toxic. Fortunately, Dry Farm Wines ensures that the artisanal wines delivered to you have been laboratory tested for purity.
The largest Natural Wine merchant in the world, Dry Farm Wines sells curated organic biodynamic natural wines that are sugar-free, lower in sulfites, and lower in alcohol. The wines are friendly to low carb, Paleo, ketogenic, and low sugar diets.
Founder of Dry Farm Wines, Todd White breaks down what wine drinkers should know about conventional wines, especially those manufactured in the United States.
In this podcast, you'll learn:
- What is natural wine and are there certifications to look for when shopping for natural wine?
- What are health benefits that some people experience from drinking natural wine?
- What are differences between conventional, biodynamic, and natural farming and winemaking approaches
- Todd's approach to diet, fasting, favorite healthy fats, and his top 3 Practical Nontoxic Living tips.
Dry Farm Wines also offers a 100% Happiness Promise. This means that if you're not fully happy with any bottle received from Dry Farm Wines, then you can receive either a replacement or a refund. Whichever you prefer.
A proud affiliate partner with Dry Farm Wines, I have a special offer for you: Receive a bottle of wine for just a penny with your first order! Visit my affiliate link below to start your exploratory adventure with some of the cleanest natural wines in the world.