31. Positively Confident
Today we’re talking about how to embrace the positivity of confidence, which is the second piece of the tenet Optimistic.
Intentional Optimism - Your Vehicle for Personal Growth:
- Optimistic = The hull, the vehicle that gets you from island A to island B.
- Present = The centerboard - keeps you upright, focused, centered.
- Energetic = The sail - captures & harnesses the wind, propelling you forward.
- Courageous = The rigging - holds everything together in proper tension, resilience.
- Wise = The rudder - keeps you on track, heading in the right direction.
- Intentional = Setting everything up to properly capture the wind.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- See the glass as half full
- You know how
Now what? Start small.
- DREAM! If you need some inspiration - Confidence In Me - Julie Andrews
- Choose to see the glass Half Full. Here is Allison Ledgerwood’s TEDx UC Davis talk - Getting Stuck in the Negatives (and how to get unstuck)
- Pursue Certainty. Every step you take will give you the feedback you need to stay the course or change direction.
- Believe you know how! Enlist others to help you see your strengths & skills.
Interested in a small group coaching opportunity? Email me at email@example.com
Do want to be part of a community that practices, encourages and supports being Intentionally Optimistic? Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
“Uncovering Your Core Values” - 30 Day Course
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AndreaJohnson)
Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.