311: Freestyle Friday | The Best Advice I've Ever Gotten
In this episode of Freestyle Friday, with your host Travis Chappell, he shares some thoughts on advice and mentorship. What's the best advice you've ever gotten? Join in today to hear the best advice Travis has ever gotten.
- A quick discussion on negative feedback, and how to approach the "nay-sayers."
- How to not let limiting beliefs creep in, and stifle your creativity.
- The quote that changed the game for Travis.
- Learning to connect with quality people to enhance the quality of what you do.
- Seeking and becoming the best at your craft.
3 Key Points:
- When you have an idea, don't let negative feedback de-rail your plans and what you believe you should be doing.
- Focus on connecting with the people that can make you better.
- Find ways to continue to create and be the best at your craft.
- “Be so good, they can't ignore you.” – Steve Martin
- “You have to make the quality of the things you do so good, that people just can't help but support you." – Travis Chappell
- "There's always room for the best.” – Tom Bilyeu
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Join the Build Your Network University Facebook group here byn.university
- If you want to amplify your network through podcasting apply at travischappell.com/coaching
- Leave a rating and review for the Build Your Network Podcast on iTunes
- Watch Travis’ free masterclass on how to build the network of your dreams at threenetworkingsecrets.com
- Get equity-free investments from Clearbanc at clearbanc.com/travis
- Download the Himalaya App in the App Store or Google Play