319: Who Buys The Ink?
This week, if everyone is chasing the same aesthetic, how do you know when what you make is good? Also, where do you take your work if you feel you’ve peaked? Plus, is the old stuff really better than what’s new? Or is it just that it’s more familiar? Jim Reed is our Photographer of the Week.
Links for this episode:
- Carrie Mae Weems: Kitchen Table Series
- Interview: Photographer Jim Reed on Hurricane Irene and Storm Chasing - Scientific American Blog Network
- Jim Reed Photography - Extreme Weather
- Storm Chaser: A Photographer's Journey by Jim Reed! - YouTube
- Jim Reed: Meet one of the prominent extreme weather photographers | Digital Trends
This episode is brought to you by Squarespace - Build an amazing website and get 10% off with offer code 'OTP' and by
the Hullo buckwheat pillow. It supports your head and neck how you want it to. Try it for 60 nights!