321: Fresh Install Feels
What makes a fresh install of Linux perfect? We ask our panel and share a few tools, tips, and habits that make our Linux installs perfect.
Plus the big little updates coming to Ubuntu MATE, some Pi pontification, and some significant changes for Wireguard.
Special Guests: Alex Kretzschmar and Brent Gervais.
- openSUSE Election Commitie Set to Open Vote on Project Name
- Ubuntu MATE 19.10 Release Notes
- Fedora Workstation 31 – Whats new — Christian F.K. Schaller
- GameMode improvements for GNOME 3.34 and Fedora 31 by Christian Kellner
- WireGuard to port to existing Crypto API
- Oggcamp 19 - Panel questions needed
- October Free Courses
- Texas Cyber Summit
- Birthday Party at Two Brothers BBQ
- How old is the #Linux install on your current computer?
- What I do after a fresh install of Fedora Workstation : Fedora
- GitHub - e-minguez/laptop_install: Utils to reinstall a new laptop easily
- yadm - Yet Another Dotfiles Manager
- Direnv - unclutter your .profile
- Ncurses Telegram Client
- GitHub - X0rg/CPU-X: CPU-X is a Free software that gathers information on CPU, motherboard and more.
- CentOS7 Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Support - CentOS
- CentOS Mirror
- Raspberry Pi 4 Ubuntu Server / Desktop 18.04.3 Image (unofficial)