322: Waiting For The Supersaturation Point
This week, a pre-show discussion spills over into the show as we dive into the idea of myth and reputation and wrestle with the evolving definition of success. Also, episode 324 will be the last episode of OTP. We are grateful for the time that we’ve spent with you and with each other—logging well over 600 hours talking about photography and creativity—but we both feel like it’s time to explore some other areas. We’ll do one more regular show and then the final episode will be a Q&A, so send us your questions! Girma Berta is our Photographer of the Week.
Links for this episode:
- Elvis (1979 film) - Wikipedia
- Elvis & Nixon - Wikipedia
- Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke - YouTube
- Frank Zappa BBC Documentary 1993 - YouTube
- Soundography #12: Frank Zappa - Soundography | A Crash Course in Music, One Band at a Time!
- Frank Zappa | Album Discography | AllMusic
- Beatles Rooftop Concert - Video Dailymotion
- The Best Cameras for Color Reproduction, Ranked
- ColorChecker® Classic; X-Rite
- QP Card QP Color Reference Card 203 Book GQP203 B&H Photo Video
- My Pentax 645z Medium Format Conversion in a Nutshell
- "What Were You Thinking?" with Legendary Magnum Photographer Elliott Erwitt - YouTube
- GiRMA BErtA — nataal.com
- Girma Berta (@gboxcreative) • Instagram photos and videos
- Girma Berta works | Addis Fine Art
- Ethiopian Photographer : Girma Berta on Kana TV's Masters at Work (KanaTV ) - YouTube
This week's show is sponsored by FreshBooks cloud accounting software. Remember to enter "On Taking Pictures" in the where did you hear about us box when signing up for your free 30 day trial. And by
the Hullo buckwheat pillow. It supports your head and neck how you want it to. Try it for 60 nights!