323: Freestyle Friday | The Three Types of Podcasts and Why You Should Start One
In this episode of Freestyle Friday, with your host Travis Chappell, he shares about the three different types of podcasters and why you should start a show. Learn how each type of podcaster has a specific purpose.
- Why you should start a podcast now.
- The 3 different types of podcasters.
- The Full-timer: why that doesn't have to be you.
- The Lead-gen-er: focused on bringing people into your business.
- The Network Builder: become the expert in your niche.
3 Key Points:
- Don't let not being a "top" podcaster stop you from starting your show.
- Figure out what type of podcaster you want or need to be, and go for it.
- Start some type of platform now, even if it's not podcasting, but do it correctly. Find good people to help.
- “The people that do listen are going to care about what you are doing because it's in your local area.” – Travis Chappell
- “All you need to worry about is using your podcast as a tool to connect with the top people in your space." – Travis Chappell
- "Do something, start a platform around something." - Travis Chappell
- Get your tickets for Travis new live event in Vegas at www.bynlive.com
- Learn to podcast now at www.travischappell.com/coaching
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Join the Build Your Network University Facebook group here byn.university
- Leave a rating and review for the Build Your Network Podcast on iTunes
- Watch Travis’ free masterclass on how to build the network of your dreams at threenetworkingsecrets.com
- Download the Himalaya App in the App Store or Google Play