325: From Major Business Failure to Buying 20 Houses a Month With Aaron Amuchastegui
Awesome show alert! Today’s guest is so full of information you will be blown away.
Aaron Amuchastegui sits down with Brandon and David and explains how he buys 20 deals a month while practicing principles of the four-hour workweek. It’s an incredible story about how he built a big business with foreclosures, how he keeps his pipeline full (including how he buys deals at auctions), how he does due diligence, and how he tracks down owners of vacant properties.
You won’t want to miss his advice on owning C- or D-level properties, how he uses flip profits to fund a business that acquires rentals, and—most importantly—how you can lose money in real estate even if you’re buying great deals.
This episode is full of more powerful insight than we can begin to mention. Aaron is a big-time real estate investor who has gone from rags to riches, to rags to riches again. Tune in to hear him share everything he learned along the way.
In This Episode We Cover:
- How he got into real estate investing
- Buying at an auction
- The different types of auctions
- How to approach and talk to cash buyers
- The moral aspect of real estate
- How to do title research
- A big surprise after buying a sight-unseen house
- Bouncing back from losing everything he built
- Why he thinks flipping is a job
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- Kiawe Outdoor Instagram
- Kiawe Outdoor
- Brandon’s Instagram
- BiggerPockets Podcast 157: A Simple Morning Ritual to Help You Dominate Every Area of Your Life with Hal Elrod
- BiggerPockets Podcast 254: Tim Ferriss on Real Estate, Becoming a Top Performer and His Tribe of Mentors
- Five Hour School Week
Books Mentioned in this Show
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- “There’s so many problems that you can solve in real estate.” (Tweet This!)
- “I make money 9/10 houses. I take a loss 1/10.” (Tweet This!)
- “Flipping is only money when you keep flipping.” (Tweet This!)
Connect with Aaron
- Email Aaron: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aaron’s Company Website