326: Freestyle Friday | Stop Watching the News!
In this episode of Freestyle Friday, with your host Travis Chappell, he shares about the reasons you need to stop watching the news right now, and 3 actions to take in auditing your media intake.
- A quick background on the moment that changed my view.
- Why we are connected to negative input.
- How to be aware of the "echo chamber."
- How to cultivate your social media for positivity
3 Key Points:
- Be very careful about what you put into your mind, because that's what tends to come out.
- Focus your media consumption on positive content.
- Create a positive echo chamber that feeds you constant positivity.
- “Your input always becomes your output.” – Travis Chappell
- “Get around good people and consume positive content." – Travis Chappell
- "Be willing to have open conversations, that are not hostile, with people from the other side of the coin." - Travis Chappell
- Get your tickets for Travis new live event in Vegas at www.bynlive.com
- Shop easy, with smartly designed men’s clothes by Mack Weldon at www.macwheldon.com and use promo code “travis” at checkout for 20% off
- Learn to podcast now at www.travischappell.com/coaching
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Join the Build Your Network University Facebook group here byn.university
- Leave a rating and review for the Build Your Network Podcast on iTunes
- Watch Travis’ free masterclass on how to build the network of your dreams at threenetworkingsecrets.com
- Download the Himalaya App in the App Store or Google Play