#327: The “Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat” Method Made Simple With David Greene
It’s here—THE book on BRRRR! And who better to write it than the leading authority on this strategy: our co-host David Greene.
In this episode, he breaks down exactly how to “Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, and Repeat” your way to wealth.
David reveals how BRRRR allows him to force equity, leverage the talents of others, and recycle his capital so he didn’t have to keep working 100-hour weeks as a police officer.
You’ll learn about the velocity of money, the “core four” players every BRRRR investor needs on his or her team, and the way to eliminate fear by taking a cold, hard look at the numbers.
David also explains how this strategy can reduce capital expenditures and how to come to the bargaining table with a cash offer that puts you in the driver’s seat.
He also addresses some common objections, including the notion that it’s difficult to influence the appraised value of your rehabbed property. Plus, you won’t want to miss the “Deal Deep Dive” where David goes into detail about one of his recent real-life BRRRR deals.
Whether you’re brand new to this method of investing or are looking to fine-tune your BRRRR skills, this episode will provide you with a ton of value. Still, we only cover part of what’s in David’s book, so check it out on the BiggerPockets Bookstore.
In This Episode We Cover:
- Who David is
- Defining and explaining BRRRR
- Discovering the main benefits to BRRRR
- How to increase your ROI
- Understanding what increasing the velocity of your money is
- Getting good at what you do
- How to decrease risk by building equity and pulling capital
- How to scale to financial freedom faster
- Ways to lower CapEx expenses
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- Dave Visaya’s BiggerPockets Profile
- BiggerPockets Podcast 315: How to Read Human Nature to Succeed in Life with Bestselling Author Robert Greene
- BiggerPockets Instagram
- BRRR Calculator
- BiggerPockets Bookstore
Books Mentioned in this Show
- Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat (BRRRR) by David Greene
- Long-Distance Real Estate Investing by David Greene
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- “Make money work for me.” (Tweet This!)
- “Repetition builds mastery.” (Tweet This!)
- “Operating from ignorance or inexperience is operating with a massive amount of risk.” (Tweet This!)
- “Down payment has nothing to do with risk.” (Tweet This!)
- “BRRRR investing is about gaining equity without losing capital.” (Tweet This!)
Connect with David