#328: How to Laser-Focus on the Wildly Important With Author Chris McChesney
If you’ve ever had an interest in turning your desire to invest in real estate into a well-oiled business machine, today’s episode is for you!
Chris McChesney, bestselling author of The 4 Disciplines of Execution, shares some mind-blowing strategies recognized worldwide for their ability to help followers achieve more success! Chris shares the difference between lead and lag activities, how to use the power of leverage to move your business forward, and how staying busy isn’t always in your best interest.
He also shares eye-opening insight into the way we use confirmation bias to avoid making progress, how to break major wars into smaller, winnable battles, and the secret of “tendency override.” Chris has developed an amazing system using four key strategies to improve your odds to succeed and has implemented them with companies like Coca-Cola, Comcast, The Ritz-Carlton, and more!
Don’t miss this episode chock full of actionable advice for improving your life, as well as your business!
In This Episode We Cover:
- The difference between lag and lead activities
- How to use the power of leverage to move your business forward
- How staying busy isn’t always in your best interest
- How to identify your most important goal
- The secret to losing weight—and how to apply it to real estate
- What most business owners do wrong
- How confirmation bias clouds your vision
- Learning the secret of “tendency override”
- Breaking major wars down into small battles
- How to keep your goals small to make sure you achieve them
- How to avoid giving in to self-victimization
- How to develop a scorecard to track your progress
- How to use accountability to stay on track
- And SO much more!