33: Cultivating Generosity
Today we’re talking about cultivating generosity, adopting an abundance mindset in every area of life. Sometimes it’s hard. It can feel contradictory. But this is how we are meant to live - and how I WANT to live. How about you?
Intentional Optimism - Your Vehicle for Personal Growth:
- Optimistic = The hull, the vehicle that gets you from island A to island B.
- Present = The centerboard - keeps you upright, focused, centered.
- Energetic = The sail - captures & harnesses the wind, propelling you forward.
- Courageous = The rigging - holds everything together in proper tension, resilience.
- Wise = The rudder - keeps you on track, heading in the right direction.
- Intentional = Setting everything up to properly capture the wind.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Hold Resources Loosely
- Deepen Your Relationships
- Give Away Your Expertise
- Take Stock and see what you have to share
- Decide to make a difference
Interested in a small group coaching opportunity? Email me at email@example.com
Do want to be part of a community that practices, encourages and supports being Intentionally Optimistic? Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
Looking for your own point on the horizon? Check out “Uncovering Your Core Values” Mini Course
Grab your FREE:
Andrea's Favorite Planning & Productivity tools
“Ultimate DISC communication Cheat Sheet”
Get your own DISC Assessment, and don't forget the 10% discount (code "PODCAST") at check out!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can be your professional encourager!
● Follow on Instagram @theintentionaloptimist
● Linked In Andrea Johnson
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AndreaJohnson)
Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.