332: Freestyle Friday | Everyone is a Top Producer
In this episode of Freestyle Friday, with your host Travis Chappell, he shares the fact that everyone is a producer. You are either producing results or producing excuses. We are responsible for how we react to successes and failures.
- One of the first lessons I learned from a business mentor.
- The importance of taking responsibility.
- Why we must learn from mistakes to produce results.
3 Key Points:
- You must be able to take responsibility for failures and not make excuses.
- Remember that responsibility and fault are not the same things.
- Everybody is a producer, it's just a matter of what you are producing.
- “There's either 1 of 2 people in sales...you're someone that produces excuses or someone who produces results. ” – Travis Chappell
- “If you're an excuse-maker, then you are always looking for a reason to justify the failure in the first place." – Travis Chappell
- "I'd rather take control too much, then run the risk of not taking responsibility enough." - Travis Chappell
- Get your tickets for Travis new live event in Vegas at www.bynlive.com
- Check out Travis on Youtube at www.travischappell.com/youtube
- Learn how to network at events at www.travischappell.com/yes
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Join the Build Your Network University Facebook group here byn.university
- Leave a rating and review for the Build Your Network Podcast on iTunes
- Watch Travis’ free masterclass on how to build the network of your dreams at threenetworkingsecrets.com
- Download the Himalaya App in the App Store or Google Play