335: Freestyle Friday | Tips to Maximize Events
On this Freestyle Friday, Travis talks about the upcoming Build Your Network Live event and ways you can maximize your experience at the event.
- Build Your Network Live will prioritize connection over content.
- Topgolf games during lunch are included.
- The venue has sunlight, so you won’t be holed up in a windowless conference room for seven hours.
- There is a low speaker to attendee ratio, allowing you to make connections.
- VIP tickets are sold out, but general admission is still available and only costs $99.
- If you are dissatisfied at the end of the event, Travis will refund you double the cost of the ticket.
- Once you’re registered, look up the speakers and other attendees using Travis’ Facebook group.
- Prepare a system for follow-ups after the event.
- Especially if you’re an introvert, stand in a high-traffic area and let people come to you.
- BYN Live is a different type of event that will allow you to form meaningful connections.
- You need open body language to attract connections.
- “This is going to be the biggest bang for your buck in terms of what a live event can offer for you.” –Travis Chappell
- Visit Travis’ website at Buildyournetwork.co
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group BYN.media/fb
- Join the Build Your Network University Facebook group here byn.university.
- If you want to amplify your network through podcasting apply at travischappell.com/coaching
- Download the Himalaya App in the App Store or Google Play
- Leave a rating and review for the Build Your Network Podcast on iTunes
- Watch Travis’ free masterclass on how to build the network of your dreams at threenetworkingsecrets.com
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store