337: Align Your Year with Aaron Alexander
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Moving to Hawaii and discovering new things
- How manual therapy with Aaron works
- Changes in his mentality he’s seen + shame
- The topical layers we have and confront on our paths
- Looking back at our journey to see how it’s all connected
- What Aaron thinks pain actually is
- Working with the beliefs of today
- Making space in your day with things of value + noticing subconscious thoughts
- Listening to the whispers + interrupting patterns
- What’s most exciting for Aaron right now
I am so happy to introduce today’s guest, Aaron Alexander! Aaron is a movement coach, manual therapist, fellow podcastor, and is the founder of the Align Method. The Align Method is a integrated approach to functional movement and self-care, and has helped THOUSANDS of people heal from pain and find health. I’ve been wanting to connect with Aaron for a while now, and in today’s conversation he taught me SO. MUCH. With Aaron, no topic is off-limits, and because of that, this conversation was so full of life. I know you’ll learn a lot from today’s episode!
- Through the physical work you do, what have you seen change mentally?
- Do you that we have to go through the difficulties in order to find out what our flow truly is for us?
- What do you think pain really is?
- How do you work with the beliefs around what people have come to believe in the world?
- What’s the balance of doing too much and not enough?
Aaron Alexander CR, LMT is an accomplished manual therapist and movement coach with over 13 years of professional experience. He is the founder of the Align Method™, an integrated approach to functional movement and self-care that has helped thousands of people out of pain and into health. He hosts the top-rated Align Podcast featuring the biggest names in movement and wellness. Aaron’s clients include Hollywood celebrities, Olympic competitors, professional athletes and everyone in between. He teaches world-wide and resides in Venice, CA.
357: Why You’ve Never Made A Bad Decision with James Purpura
356: Do You Think Boredom is a Sign of Being Misaligned?
355: Get the Body and Life You Want with Susan Hyatt
354: What Craziness To Expect While Trying To Reach Your Goals
353: How did you find a partner who was aligned with you?
351: People Pleasing is Paralyzing
350: How did you get into speaking?
349: Take A Crazy Idea and Turning It Into An Empire with Jane Lu
348: How To Take The Big Leap
347: Is It Okay To Want A Friend Reset?
345: Happiness Doesn’t Last– Here’s What To Do In Between
344: How Can I Work Through Resentment?
343: Light Your Creative Fire & Amplify Your Purpose with Adam Roa
342: Fear Is Here To Help You
341: Is Work / Life Balance Truly Achievable?
340: Own and Launch Your Truth Online with Destinee Berman
339: Stop Negotiating Your Goals
338: What Has Been A Common Misconception About You?